[Jacob-list] Lambing Questions

gotothewhip at aol.com gotothewhip at aol.com
Mon Jul 7 17:06:05 EDT 2008

IM waiting on my last girl to pop and am really pulling my hair out!? I looked thru some archives and couldnt find it, but there was someone that posted a avg lambing date for jacobs.. I know it was more than the 147 days I had been using......

This ewe was covered by the ram on Feb 2nd and she was left with him until Feb 28th?

She was ultrasounded in May.? She is carrying at least twins.? Couldnt get an expected date like I normally do, as she wasnt avail so ?I used another vet

147 days frpom the feb 2nd date?was? June 28th.

She has been bagged up like a milk cow for a while now.. but not a drop of milk in that udder.

Yesterday she had a clear discharge... but nothing....

Last night she showed significant softening in the tailhead

Any advice?