[Jacob-list] AGM this summer

BIDEWEE at aol.com BIDEWEE at aol.com
Thu Jan 31 12:50:50 EST 2008

In a message dated 1/31/2008 9:16:16 AM Pacific Standard Time,
jacob-list-request at jacobsheep.com writes:

Greetings all,
I was wondering who might be considering coming to the AGM this summer and
plans on hauling a trailer with either sheep sold/to sell or buying?
Thanks! Tammy

We're planning on attending the 2008 AGM and will be bringing both lambs and
yearlings* along. Sounds like Robin and friends have some exciting things
planned for the AGM - it should definitely be worth attending.
Karen Lobb

*Photos of the yearlings we currently have available are posted at:
_www.bideaweefarm.com/JacobSale.htm_ (http://www.bideaweefarm.com/JacobSale.htm)

bide a wee farm
registered Jacob & Navajo-Churro Sheep
19562 NE Calkins Lane, Newberg, OR 97132 ~ 503-538-7987
karen at bideaweefarm.com ~ _www.bideaweefarm.com_
(http://www.bideaweefarm.com/)