[Jacob-list] AGM this summer

Barbara Schultz barbaras8 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 30 23:25:17 EST 2008

Hello all.

Greenwaterfarm is looking for 2 herd sires. We need a 4 horn and a 2 horn ram.
All of our breeding stock are Greenwater Farm so most rams are O.K. We are a
certified scrapie free farm ( voluntary program ) and would like rams from a similar farm.
We are located in Port Townsend WA.

Thanks,
Barb
Barbara Schultz

www.greenwaterfarm.com

From: marytonkin at comcast.netTo: jacob-list at jacobsheep.comDate: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 03:11:58 +0000Subject: [Jacob-list] AGM this summer
Hello Everyone,

We will be headed to the AGM this year in California. If you are interested in any of our sheep or if you have an animal that just needs a ride there or back we will have room in out trailer. We will be going from Washington State to California on Interstate 5. If you have any questions please email us at marytonkin at comcast.net or call (253) 891-1042.

--Mary Tonkin Shadow Mountain Jacobs Buckley, Washington www.shadowmountainjacobs.com