[Jacob-list] More Showing Questions..Halters

gotothewhip at aol.com gotothewhip at aol.com
Thu Jan 3 16:14:58 EST 2008

Id never thought about collars...? Most of mine are well behaved in a nylon halter, and when we showed, we used halters with short leads.

On the Jdges packet.. I assume that is available at Jsba.org?? And is that something i should have available?

I did some reading, and the Judge I mentione is the Shepard at North Dakota State Univ.

Jennifer
Moose Mtn. Ranch
Bennett, CO