[Jacob-list] our first lambs of the season

marytonkin at comcast.net marytonkin at comcast.net
Sun Feb 24 12:59:22 EST 2008

Hello everyone,

Our first lambs are here, twin ram lamb from a first time mother. We are expecting lambs through late March. We are fairly new to Jacobs and love every animal we own. We started with a great starter flock from very well know breeders and hope to add more as we grow.
Carl, your ram 4 Horn Farm's Dream is printing very nice markings on his lambs. Thanks again.
And to all of you that have web sites that keep them current and fresh, BRAVO to you. When I was looking to start my flock it was very discouraging to find that many sites has not updated their information for years, I never inquired to those farms. I did buy from those of you that had current pics and info posted. I vowed that when I got my web site up and running I would always keep it up. I know it's not always easy and can be time consuming but if you want to sell sheep it does help. I look forward to seeing everyones lambs. Your can view us at www.shadowmountainjacobs.com .

--
Mary Tonkin
Shadow Mountain Jacobs

Buckley, Washington