[Jacob-list] huntiing and ebay

Marguerite Van Beek pegvanbeek at msn.com
Sat Feb 23 21:20:41 EST 2008

I am still thinking about this. I can't imagine one of my rams in this situation, all you have to do is show up with a pail of feed and they come running. I just never thought that they would be used for this purpose. It is kinda weird when you go to their site and see families posing with their kill (a four horn Jacob ram).

Peggy