[Jacob-list] Thank You!

Gail lgrisner at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 21 11:16:34 EST 2008

To Everyone on the Jacob-list,

I want to thank all of you listers, for all the emails I have recieved, since my earlier post concerning the treatment some of the newbies felt we were getting. I must say I have never felt more welcome and recieved more helpful information, from another site. I have had many appologies from the folks I consider "The Heart of the Jacob-list". I understand everyones point of view on registering our sheep, but as I tried to explain, there are no registered Jacobs in our area, so I started with what I could find. I didn't realize there was an option of an open registry with JSBA and "Thank You" Linda for letting me know about this. I will look into it today. I have added the email addresses to my address book, of those of you who emailed me, for future reference & questions.

I have had brief encounters with other breeds of sheep, but none measure up to the Jacobs. And there's nothing prettier (and more relaxing)than seeing your flock of jacobs & bouncing lambs grazing in your pasture. This is a very special breed and I plan to continue to help preserve it.

Thanks again to everyone who has helped to make me feel at home here at the Jacob-list.

Gail

www.loveormoneyexotics.com