[Jacob-list] I agree with Sue's daughter

schmick54 at aol.com schmick54 at aol.com
Wed Feb 20 23:01:37 EST 2008

I agree with Linda !!

Mick

-----Original Message-----
From: Linda <patchworkfibers at alltel.net>
To: Gail <lgrisner at earthlink.net>; jacob-list at jacobsheep.com
Sent: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 8:23 am
Subject: Re: [Jacob-list] I agree with Sue's daughter

I confess to being abit of a 'registration snob' - not because I think my sheep are better than unregistered sheep, but because I think it's important to have records. ?Not only to chronicle the bloodlines, but to isolate traits that we either want to preserve or eliminate. ?Registration does not make sheep better, but does indicate that not only the breeder but also the breed inspectors feel the sheep exhibits purebred traits. ?Did you by any chance request feedback on your ram? ?One thing you'll get on this list is honest opinions. Registration would nothing to do with whether or not someone liked your ram. ?There are certainly some registered sheep that I don't care for.

?

I could very well be one of the people who offended you. If so, please accept my apologies and do post more.

?

?

Linda
?