[Jacob-list] 1st time lamber...Contd

Joy Thomas, SonRise Farm shepherdofspots at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 12:44:54 EST 2008

I have seen some of mine start to look pink and puffy
as much as 5-6 weeks before delivery!

I've noticed that when delivery is within 24 hours,
the vulva turns BRIGHT fuschia pink. EXTREMELY pink.

Do you have a neighbor who could check in on her if
you went to get horse trailer and check out the ram?

One thing for certain, when it's time, the lamb will
be born!

We are eagerly awaiting our 2008 lambs - only bred 3
ewes this year due to drought. Was a good thing,
hubbie was laid off on 1/15, so this will help keep
feed and other expenses in check.

Happy lambing all!
Joy T