[Jacob-list] Goats for Sale

Hannah hannah at knoxfarms.com
Sun Dec 7 17:09:21 EST 2008

Hey gang,

I know this is a sheep list, but if you or somebody you know needs a dairy
goat, please send them my way.

~~~~~

As the year closes, we have four remaining goats for sale. I would really
like to get these goats placed in good homes as soon as possible. The
does that we have available are a very nice mother/daughter pair. Both
are pregnant which usually incurs extra cost. They are bred to Busy-B&D
HP Angie's Austin
http://adgagenetics.org/GoatDetail.aspx?RegNumber=L001407791 , however
there is a chance that the daughter is bred to a boer buck. These girls
are excellent producers with very correct udders- a dream for hand
milkers! Both are dry. Please e-mail me for pictures.

LA-CHARDONNAISE IRISH DANCER
DOB: 3/17/2005
S : LA-CHARDONNAISE DUKE OF YORK
D : RABFOLK'S BEAN & JERRY'S
3 freshenings
$200 w/ papers
$175 w/o
Purebred La Mancha
http://adgagenetics.org/GoatDetail.aspx?RegNumber=L001329493
OBO

KNOX'S SHLR DANCING IN THE SKY
DOB: 2/25/2007
S : SHINING-LIGHT MAC LASER
D : LA-CHARDONNAISE IRISH DANCER
1 freshening
$125 w/ papers
$100 w/o
Purebred La Mancha
http://adgagenetics.org/GoatDetail.aspx?RegNumber=L001462358
OBO

We will also have two bucks available at the end of their leases.

HERD THAT! CREEPING BUGLE TOO!
DOB: 3/16/2007
S : FIREPINK-HOLLER PAN
D : HERD THAT! UNO'S TRINITY
American Oberhasli
$200 w/papers $175 w/o OBO
http://adgagenetics.org/GoatDetail.aspx?RegNumber=B001428933

and

KNOX'S MAMMOTH
DOB: 3/20/2008
S : WOODPOINT W BUCK-SHOT
D : CH THANKSGIVING MISS YULA
American Oberhasli
http://adgagenetics.org/GoatDetail.aspx?RegNumber=B001446368

$100 w/papers $75 w/o OBO

I will do a package deal on both does and either one of the bucks for a
reduced price.

This is a great chance at some excellent dairy goat genetics.

Regards,

Hannah K

--
Knox Farms