[Jacob-list] Ewe Doo

Brenalan Farm info at brenalanfarm.com
Thu Aug 28 20:14:21 EDT 2008

Our local store has sold several quarts of dried llama poop for me, in nice
jars with ribbon and cute label, and darling display case, for EIGHT
DOLLARS EACH! I don't get all 8, but hey- or should I say hay? It helps pay
the feed bill. I think the real motivator for the buyer is a chance to give
gag gifts... I bet some of mine are regifted eternally and never used. And
our verbal sales pitch is "The perfect gift for people who give YOU s***."
Start packaging now- Christmas seems to be the real season for sales. Being
cautious of idiots w/lawyers... I did put a lot of warnings on the label,
including not to reuse the jar for food, wash hands after handling, not for
use by children... And if anyone complains about the price, we offer them a
"hot" deal if they show up at our place with their own bucket and shovel.

Brenda