[Jacob-list] diarrhea in sheep

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Sun Aug 24 10:30:21 EDT 2008

Thank you to everyone that responded on the list and privately. I would like to encourage those of you that responded privately to share your thoughts with the list. I learned alot from your replies and I know there are others interested in what you have to say, even if they are not dealing with the same problem at this time. Olivia is much improved today with much firmer droppings. Not pellets yet, but not liquid.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com