[Jacob-list] lamb pics are up

Brenalan Farm info at brenalanfarm.com
Wed Apr 30 16:14:52 EDT 2008

I don't know how the rest of you do such a good job getting lamb pics posted! Ours are finally up. We just had a small "crop" of 5 Jacob lambs plus our Navajo-Churros, but my friends in the area also have 3 four-horn ram lambs and one ewe lamb... The lambs are available for sale or swap, and we also have two nice yearling ewes (Bideawee x Puddleduck and Bideawee x Kenleigh lines). We are near the central Oregon coast and can deliver in the general day trip area. We plan to attend Black Sheep Gathering (Eugene, OR in June) and can deliver lambs there as well.

Brenda