[Jacob-list] Free Ram

Marguerite Van Beek pegvanbeek at msn.com
Wed Apr 30 09:18:13 EDT 2008

I thought I had a home for Otts my lilac ram but it wasn't what they were looking for. I will be going to the MSWF this weekend and he can go with the rest of the gang since I have his health papers. If anyone is interested please let me know. He is a very good ram, wonderful fleece (won best fleece) lilac, great disposition the only thing that he doesn't have going for him is four horns. He is a two horn ram.

Let me know. We will be leaving Friday morning

Peggy
www.ridgecroftfarm.com<http://www.ridgecroftfarm.com/>