[Jacob-list] Raw goats milk vs. lamb formula?

Melanie Boxall melanie.boxall at sympatico.ca
Sat Apr 19 07:35:06 EDT 2008

This is tangenital but just in case anyone ever finds themselves in the
situation....a few years back we were given a young deer to tend while a
place was found for her at a sanctuary. We gave her goat's milk and she grew
into a very strong healthy doe (now living at a conservation centre near
Midland, Ontario).

Melanie
In medio stat virtus

http://ministats.free.fr/world_redirection.php?ville=obsville