[Jacob-list] Limnaki , Lillywold and Two-Bit Flocks

BIDE WEE bidewee at aol.com
Fri Apr 18 12:29:16 EDT 2008

Hi Mark,
Good memory! It's nice to hear from you :) The other flock mentioned was Lillywold, which was the flock prefex of Linda Lilly, of Fayetteville, Arkansas. Linda had a nice flock and was active in JSBA in the 1990's. She and her husband retired and eventually dispersed their flock. Two-Bit wasn't a familiar name to me but a look-up in an old JSBA flock book shows that prefix belonging to Frank Stockwell.

Karen Lobb
bide a wee farm
www.bideaweefarm.com