[Jacob-list] Limnaki Flock

Gotothewhip at aol.com Gotothewhip at aol.com
Thu Apr 17 00:21:47 EDT 2008

While working on my website putting in pedigrees... I noticed that there is
quite a bit of this flocks influence in mine... I went thru the pedigree
search and notice that there hasn't been any registered in some time, so I assume
that they are no longer breeding.. Can anyone give me history of this flock?
One of my flock sires is a Lillywold ram who seems to have lots of Limnaki
blood... On that note.. Two Bit shows up in another flock sire as a flock
prefix.

Im still learning so much about these sheep, and would be interested in any
history of these bloodlines someone could offer

listings at AOL Autos.