[Jacob-list] Registrations

schmick54 at aol.com schmick54 at aol.com
Wed Apr 9 00:41:01 EDT 2008

BRAVO !! WELL SAID !!!

Mick

-----Original Message-----
From: Linda <patchworkfibers at alltel.net>
To: Marguerite Van Beek <pegvanbeek at msn.com>; spotted_sheep at bluefrog.com
Cc: jacob-list at jacobsheep.com
Sent: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 3:21 pm
Subject: Re: [Jacob-list] Registrations

I really do hate that you'll have pay extra and hope it won't keep you at home. ?I'm looking forward to seeing you and your sheep at MSWF, as well as Marie and her sheep. There were notices in the newsletter about the rush fees and about the FAQ page. ?I know you're frustrated. ?So am I - I worked pretty hard on the FAQ page and noone even looked at it? Beth worked hard on the newsletter and noone read it? ?Not to mention the time Robin and Shannon put into working on the rush fee schedule, which noone read? Other than beating each member individually over the head with the newsletter, I don't know how else to get these changes out to the members.

?

Linda
?

www.patchworkfibers.com