[Jacob-list] Showing Jacobs

Shannon Phifer kenleighacres at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 23:43:55 EDT 2008

Hi Everyone -

Linda wrote "I bought Sasquatch because seeing Piper got me interested in looking at more of the Southwind flock. So, maybe that's a good reason to show?"

This is why we have chosen to show our sheep - advertising. We do not make breeding choices by how our sheep do in the show ring. We go to the show with a clear idea of what we like and don't like about the sheep we are showing and we come home with the same likes and dislikes. Some of the critiques given by judges at the County Fairs have been laughable :) We enjoy talking to people about the Jacob breed.

Shannon Phifer
Kenleigh Acres Farm
www.kenleigh-acres.com
That'll Do Photography