[Jacob-list] scrapies

Sue Roenke oliveoyl_123 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 26 21:06:48 EDT 2007

>>Yes, I know, I am still at year one!!! People keep MAKING me buy at least one ewe every year.

LOL, Royal, people *make* you??? Or you just can't say no?

Sue :-)

Whose daughter Marie ha been in a scrapies program for several years and the state lady tried to tell her she wasn't in any...and when we got the new set of tags, called her and told her they were the same!! Then she said we were in it!
And of course we will be in the same boat of being in it for eyars and at year one at the rate Marie is going...