[Jacob-list] Scrapie vs moving out-of-state/ tag question

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Sat Sep 22 19:10:03 EDT 2007

You don't have to retag your sheep with your new ID, do you? I wouldn't think you'd have to. I just got another application and guess I'll enroll later this fall. I'm assuming, but someone correct me, please, if I'm wrong, that I do not tag, with my tags, sheep in my flock that already have tags from enrolled flocks?? I have some sheep from out of state with the mandatory tags from flocks that are not enrolled in the voluntary program. On those, I guess I'm supposed to leave those tags and add my tags? Hopefully, I'm allowed to cut out the lamb tags from the breeder, so that the sheep will have two tags at the most.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com