[Jacob-list] Sheep halters

ARTHUR PARTRIDGE aztreaz at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 20 14:03:55 EDT 2007

>What size halters do you order for ewes and rams? Does anyone have a good

>website to order some? Thanks, Tammy

The sheep halters are really baaaaa-d. I ordered some goat halters from
Hoeggers catalog, www.hoeggergoatsupply.com. Linda recommended them and
they fit great. Good family company. The pygmy goat size fits lambs. I
have one on my bottle-fed lamb, Fat Brat, trying to get her used to a
halter and lead. We are going to Harvest Days where I will sit and spin
Jacob wool into yarn. I have a pen for the lamb, but I want to walk her
around the place. I hope she isn't a brat there.

Cathy
Moscow, Idaho