[Jacob-list] Hay

Katherine Wisor creeksendfarm at mac.com
Tue Sep 18 20:33:15 EDT 2007

A weeks ago I went to my usual hay source 45 min from here. They told
me they ran out of hay and are getting it from Kanas for $180 a large
sq bale what 4x4 by 8 ft. They were selling off their cows . I
called every one I could think of a sm bale of corse junk is $4.
They leave most of it on the ground. Grain has gone up another
dollar . The guy who told the majority of my animals in the spring
has found round bales in Tenn, but their wells are drying up in the
Mountains here in NC so he can't take the rest of my animals . I'm
in Charlotte and have no idea how to feed them thru the winter if we
don't get more
rain. Any
body do rain dances
cheap?