[Jacob-list] Sold Jacobs returning!

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Sat Sep 15 19:26:28 EDT 2007

I give it an automatic "maybe". Depends on the circumstances at the farm. What other sheep were there besides mine? Did the owner practice whole flock wormings to the point that I might be bringing in a resistant parasite? What health problems, if any, did the buyer have? Are these sheep I'd want to have back? Most likely yes as I don't sell sheep I wouldn't buy. But I often sell sheep because I'm overloaded on a particular bloodline.

What I will do is to work to find breeder homes for sheep I've sold.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com