[Jacob-list] Bottle Jaw

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Sat Sep 8 21:16:49 EDT 2007

Jennifer reinforces what I've learned (and think I know :-))) Ostertagia (brown stomach worms) in this area more likely shows up as diarrhea. Barber Pole shows up as anemia and and not as diarrhea.

BTW - there will be a FAMACHA workshop at University of Georgia in Athens, GA on September 29. http://agr.georgia.gov/00/article/0,2086,38902732_0_89907028,00.html

I took this workshop last year and recommend it. It's a comprehensive course and is abit more than just matching eye lid color.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com