[Jacob-list] Worming recommendation

Peaceful Valley Farm pvfarm at catt.com
Sat Sep 8 10:39:01 EDT 2007

Thanks for the input on "the lump under the chin". We are fairly certain that it is Bottle Jaw as you all suggested as one other sheep in our flock is showing the "lump under the chin" She is also droopy. Everyone else is strong and doing well. After hearing that it was worms, we wormed our whole flock Thursday with Cydectin. We have been using Safeguard and Cydectin this year . It has been about 36 hours since she was wormed with Cydectin and she is still droopy, what would you guys recommend that we use now? And at what dosage? Do you know how long before the lump resolves?
Thanks!
Matthew
Peaceful Valley Farm
Ringgold, GA