[Jacob-list] [jacob-sheep] Re: Looking for sheep in British Columbia

Barbara Schultz barbaras8 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 15 10:38:38 EDT 2007

FYI

Jacob Sheep Breeder's Association

The Jacob Sheep Breeder's Association's mission is to ensure the conservation of this ... RR3, Site 1, Box 8 Innisfail, AB T4G 1T8 CANADA (403) 224-2881. ...jsba.org/canada.htm - 6k - Cached -
Barbara Schultz

www.greenwaterfarm.com

From: patchworkfibers at alltel.netTo: jacob-sheep at yahoogroups.com; Jacob-list at jacobsheep.com; jacob-sheep at yahoogroups.comDate: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 06:29:32 -0400CC: tgraphic at shaw.caSubject: Re: [Jacob-list] [jacob-sheep] Re: Looking for sheep in British Columbia

I believe importation regulations may be quite abit stricter going to Canada from the US than to the US from Canada. I think the restrictions were changed this year, but previously no live ruminants were allowed to be brought into Canada from the US.

Linda
www.patchworkfibers.com