[Jacob-list] Sheep for sale, Vermont

Lasell J. Bartlett lasell at lasell.org
Fri Nov 30 10:02:50 EST 2007

We have some ewes and ewe lambs still available for sale. Due to an
upcoming move to a new farm where the pastures are yet to be
developed, we are parting with some of our girls.

During the process of downsizing which started this past summer, we
learned that three of our four foundation Jacobs were from the
Lasseau flock. So especially for anyone interested in those old
bloodlines, you might like something we have.

Please email me if you are seriously interested and I will happily
supply more details.

Lasell and Robert Bartlett
Newbury Vermont