[Jacob-list] lifespan

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Mon May 21 19:27:06 EDT 2007

Just curious - how many of you keep Jacobs until they die of natural causes? I'm not really in a position to do that as a general procedure. Craft's Ruby's Belle is going to die of old age here (hopefully she'll last as long as Cathy's Yakob-Tson Lady Jane, who I believe is 22 this year?). But, I don't have the resources for an old sheep home unless I want to quit breeding (which I don't).

What do you do with your aged sheep?

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com