[Jacob-list] Maryland

Betty Berlenbach lambfarm at sover.net
Sun May 6 12:16:08 EDT 2007

I hope someone will send the list a report on the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival. I figure, after I'm done raising sheep, if I'm still alive, I'll be able to get to it. For now I really can't leave the sheep alone for the week it would take to get there and back, while the lambs are so young.

I can, however, leave for the day, which I will do NEXT weekend, both days, to go to the New Hampshire Sheep and Wool Festival. Maybe some of you will go there, too. If so, look for me in the Hodgepodge Yarns and Fibers booth, in building 23, I think it is...if different, I'll post it during the week, when I get my festival program.
Betty, in Vermont,who now has a blog, thanks to help from Walter and Linda. See Betty's blog at http://sheepwoman.wordpress.com.