[Jacob-list] [jacob-sheep] Jacob sheep tails

Paintedrockfarm at aol.com Paintedrockfarm at aol.com
Fri May 4 06:07:00 EDT 2007

My personal preference in our flock of Jacob sheep is docked tails. I do
have a few sheep with tails that were brought in from other flocks. All
Painted Rock Jacobs have docked tails. While I personally prefer the cleaner
"look" of docked tails within my own flock, you will find thoughts on docking as
well as the methods used to perform tail docking varies greatly among
shepherds.

Again, it is mostly a individual shepherd's decision. Welcome to the list!

Mike & Cheryl Terrano
_Painted Rock Farm_ (http://members.aol.com/paintedrockfarm)

Buckhannon, West Virginia