[Jacob-list] Baaing

Neal and Louise Grose nlgrose at yadtel.net
Thu Mar 29 06:01:50 EDT 2007

It's a good thing sheep don't read. In fact, there are a number of rules that Jacob sheep don't abide by... like the one of sitting quietly when positioned on their posteriors. Just ask our shearer.

By the way, I have noticed that our sheep don't "baa"; it's more like a prolonged "MMAAADD"!

Neal Grose