[Jacob-list] names?

Robin Lynde rlynde at onramp113.org
Fri Mar 16 03:48:03 EDT 2007

I live on Meridian Rd.
Sheep names--
Jewels' daughter was Diamond. Diamond's daughters are Tiara and Crystal (different years). Tiara's daughter is Gem.
Florida was born when my son worked in the Everglades. I have two of her daughters--Pensacola and Tallahassee. Will this year's be Miami?
Spot and Dot are twins out of Spotty whose mother was Dotty.
Then there was Ringa and Paula out of Rita (lovely Rita, meter maid....) Paula's daughter is Georgeann.
And I don't want to forget twins, Millie and Tillie. Tillie's daughters are Lily and Cecily. Willy is a ram I used this year--he is Lily's son.
I have fun naming sheep!
Robin Lynde
Meridian Jacobs
Vacaville, CA