[Jacob-list] Lilac Pictures

Shannon Phifer kenleighacres at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 13:30:55 EDT 2007

Hi Everyone - Linda, a comment that you have under one of your pictures really sparked my interest. You called the color "blue lilac". I have noticed a difference in the lilacs that we have this year compared to the lilacs we had last year. I posted pictures on our website - http://www.kenleigh-acres.com/Lilacs.htm You can definitely see the browner hues as compared to the grayer hues in the lambs. We have one lilac that tricked me this year. When he was born he looked black, just like his sister. At 3 weeks old you can definitely see that he is lilac. Very interesting!!!

Shannon Phifer
Kenleigh Acres Farm
Dexter, OR
www.kenleigh-acres.com