[Jacob-list] Lambing -HELP

neeets at netscape.net neeets at netscape.net
Mon Mar 12 14:52:35 EDT 2007

My last Lamb to lamb is rubbing her rear up against plywood boards vigorously she then will lay down and just kinda plop like she is going to sleep..... she is so red in her vulva area I mean VERY BRIGHT PINK her udder and such are even hot pink...... They all ran with the ram at the same time one lamb is 2 weeks one is 3 days and then........ maybe this one. Is this normal?

Thanks for any help.

Anita (aka Neeets)