[Jacob-list] lamb color

Gooch guschi73 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 19:37:16 EST 2007

It's entirely possible that there may have been a non-Jacob ram at the old farm- I'll have to contact them to find out. The ram that the ewes were exposed to here is a full 4H Jacob. http://www.flickr.com/photos/asylumfarm/412099581/

I do have other breeds here, but they are in different pastures. But- as always- anything is possible. Someone could have jumped a fence...and then gone back to their own pasture or done the deed through the fence.

They'll be nice fiber animals if their fleeces are acceptable. My girls like them any way! We'll see what the rest of the ewes have.

Shel

~ Goochland Acres ~

~ Asylum Farm ~