[Jacob-list] Loss of a horn...Questions

Gotothewhip at aol.com Gotothewhip at aol.com
Mon Mar 5 13:18:37 EST 2007

I bought a super nice November Ewe lamb with the flock I bought.. She had
banged her horn and it had a little blood.... We kept an eye on it, and she
continually was breaking it back open.. Last week we GENEROUSLY doused the horn
base with Blood Stop powder.

She lost the horn (a lower one) yesterday. Form what i have read, she will
re-grow a horn, but it is likely to come in disfigured.. Correct?

I had hopes off showing this ewe this summer.. Will this be a fault?
http://www.aol.com.