[Jacob-list] Breeding age rams available in OH

Meg Steensland beegal7 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 1 00:05:05 EST 2007

Hello,

I have 2 4-Horn regsitered rams I need to part with as they now outweigh me. They are both 2005 guys. One is a Maverick Capone-Bissel Gabrial grandson (Rudy) and the other is a Glen's (Wendy Vacik) - McClain (John McClain-Marion OH) son -Nelson. The 2nd has a Breed CH ribbon from 2005 that goes with him.

I have two other 2005 2H guys from other farms in IN and OH that will need to be placed eventually - but am not looking hard yet. I have zero 2006 rams to place and so far have 6 2007 ram lambs - two will stay.

Contact me off line at 419-362-1383 if interested.

Meg