[Jacob-list] JSBA Annual General Meeting

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Fri Jun 22 17:21:51 EDT 2007

Hi all,

The southeast district of JSBA would like to invite you to our Annual General Meeting in Asheville, NC August 4 and 5. You do not need to be a member to attend. As a special incentive, we've set aside Sunday as a free admission day. We'll be having some great speakers and presentations on both days. AND - a really great raffle - AND you do not need to be present to win! So please take a look at http://www.jsba.org/agm.html

So come by and say howdy!

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com