[Jacob-list] Summary of First Aid Supplies

JACI SIEHL wedohoney at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 13 01:29:48 EDT 2007

I want to thank everyone that responded to the request for first aid kit suggestions. I heard from 8 people so far. In case anyone else is interested, the following is a summary of the list of items that were sent to me. The other interesting point was that people worm from an "as-need basis" to 4 times a year. Some never change their worming product and others have or will soon make a change.

I found that I already have most of this on hand, some I never thought of as part of my critter first aid kit.

amoxicillian 1 aspirin 2 baking soda 2 bandage pads 5 betadine / iodine 3 Blukot spray 1 BOSE 1 Bug Spray 2 bulb syringe 1 C&D injection 1 CDT shots 2 Colloidal Silver 1 corn starch 1 Covexin 8 1 fenbendazole (Safe-guard) 1 hydrogen peroxide 3 Ivermec paste 1 Ivermectin inject 2 Ivomech Drench 2 LA200 4 Levamisole -powder 1 Levasole 1 Milk of Magnesia 2 mineral oil / olive oil 2 nail scissors 1 Neosporin (no steroids) 3 Nutri-cal paste 1 ophthalmic sterile saline 2 penicillin G 2 plastic tubing 1 rubbing alcohol 2 scissors 5 styptic powder 3 syringes / needles 1 tetanus anti-toxin 1 valbazen drench 1 Vaseline 1 Vet-Wrap 4