[Jacob-list] First Aid Suggestions/opinions please

JACI SIEHL wedohoney at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 11 15:31:00 EDT 2007

I have two questions/requests. I only have 8 sheep which have up to now have not required any first aid, but I know the day will come......

First, before I go out and spend a fortune on a lot of gimmicky things - What are the first aid basics to have on hand (and their use). I've been gathering notes here and there from some people I've met, but some of it seems rather off-the-wall and I just don't want to spend $34 for a bottle of something that I will probably never need.

Second, do you worm? With a very small flock like mine what would you use? I'd like to switch out now and then to a different product, but most everything is sold in such large quantities, it would last me 10 years.