[Jacob-list] Good morning and I have a question for your group please..

Francis Martinez fabrega at pacbell.net
Wed Jul 18 14:06:26 EDT 2007

I have a few Shetland sheep that I would like to either sell or trade for a couple of young Javob ewes-I am not into breeding and I want them for the fiber and the maintenance of my pastures and my wonderful unwanted knapweed. I can let go of 4 Shetlands-they are 2 years old, excellent fiber and have been shorned and have all their shots up to date-the ram is weathered. I can also let go of four /Shetland crosses young 3 month old+ weathered males-all shots and wormings up to date. They are excellent weed eaters but I want to move to Javob ewes instead..I live in Deer Park, WA. I only want females and you ones since I have 2 other young females that are Icelandic and Shetland..I am willing to . Unfortunately I do not have a livestock trailer at all yet..we are new here and I m starting out..thank you..if you know of anyone that is interested, you are more that welcomed to contact me..Francie