[Jacob-list] Stern Tannery fire update

ARTHUR PARTRIDGE aztreaz at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 2 13:12:48 EDT 2007

Here is some news about Stern Tannery. Apparently they were not insured
and the city won't let them rebuild on their present site.

>http://postcrescent.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070608/APC0101/7060807

00/1003/APC01

There is a list of other pelt tanning facilities at
http://hem.bredband.net/ronpar/pelttanning.html

Here are directions on how to prepare and send pelts:

>http://www.isbona.com/vol8no1win04.html

Also there is some hope for receiving my three beautiful pelts that I sent
to Lonestar Wool and Fur a year and a half ago. A lady on another list
stated that she finally just received her processed pelt that she sent more
than a year ago, May 2006. I don't care if they are slow; however, it
would be nice to have some communication from the tanners about the status
of the pelts and $deposit.

Cathy
Moscow, Idaho