[Jacob-list] (no subject)

Ralene Mitschler rmitschler at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 14:24:01 EST 2007

Howdy Listers!
I echo Susan's question below about the list. After reading Mark's
forward (about exporting jacobs to New Zealand) about a Yahoo list did
I miss an opportunity to be on a new jacob list? If so how do I
switch?
Ralene
PS Susan---I am hoping to send some wool to Zeillingers too? Did you
like their service? I have no answers for you re: cones

--
Ralene Mitschler
Chicory Lane Farm Jacob sheep
rmitschler at gmail.com