[Jacob-list] (no subject)

Susan J Martin stcroft at ptd.net
Mon Jan 22 15:14:08 EST 2007

About a year ago I had Zeilinger's make yarn from our Jacob fleeces.....it is fingering weight and is on cones. Each cone weighs between a half to three-fourth of a pound and that weight also includes the cone the yarn is on. I had a lady call me with interest in buying yarn. If I sell it to her by the cone, what should I be charging? Any advice would be helpful. (I had it put on cones so I could use it with my knitting machine.)

Also, the list has been very quiet.........is everybody hunkered down with winter or did you all switch to another list? There was talk of another list.......if so, what is it so I can join too! You folks are a wealth of information and I don't want to miss that.

Sue Martin
Stonecroft

Stonecroft Manor
"The meadows are clothed with flocks of sheep...They all shout and sing for joy!"
Psa. 65:13