[Jacob-list] Flock Management Software

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Sun Feb 18 10:44:50 EST 2007

Congratulations on your new lambs!

I use Breeders Assistant as do quite a few other Jacob breeders. You can download a trail at: http://www.tenset.co.uk/downloaddemo.html (use the generic). There is nothing that I dislike about BA. It's easy to use, fully customizable, excellent tech support, a yahoo group just for BA users - so there is always someone to help you with any questions, it can be set up to automatically fill in your registration applications, you can share pedigrees with other BA users. The accounting section is excellent.

I tried lots of programs and BA is hands on the best.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com