[Jacob-list] Flock Management Software

fayg at mebtel.net fayg at mebtel.net
Sun Feb 18 10:45:45 EST 2007

Hello,

I have had '3' births 2 singles and 1 twin and I think I am going to end up with
a lot more. 3 : 1 Rams!

I am not looking forward to the paperwork and noticed that there are several
flock management applications out there, MDI, SheepSoftware and a few more.

I am also taking a marketing class and I had a bright idea for my 'marketing
project'. I was hoping that the list would help me with both of my problems and
either mail me directly (or through the list) the answers to a few questions.

1) Do you use flock management software? (Yes no)

2) Do you use your own software, or something you purchased?

3) If you do not have a commercial system, why haven't you purchased one?
(Please elaborate)

4) If you purchased a commercial system; what do you like the most about it.

5) If you purchased a commercial system; what do is dislike the most about it.

Thank you in advance for your time and replies.