[Jacob-list] Big scare (whew!)

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Sat Feb 17 18:03:30 EST 2007

Dan,

That's amazing! I'm so glad he's ok. You're now the only person besides me that I know of that has brought an adult ram into the house. Ours was tangled in the electric fence and in shock. We also placed him by the wood heater. In our small house, we just stepped over him all all day.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com