[Jacob-list] Selling Jacob Sheep??

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Fri Dec 28 08:08:43 EST 2007

What makes you think it's a scam? It sounds like a lot of the first contact emails I get (although didn't get this one) inquiring about sheep. They gave you both names and a city. If it were me, I'd take it as a serious inquiry. They may not end up buying anything, but it sounds that intent is there.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com