[Jacob-list] Locker hook rugs

Betty Berlenbach lambfarm at sover.net
Sun Dec 23 05:28:26 EST 2007

Just one thought, Robin: the opposite of soft is not coarse. Coarse wool or
fine wool can be soft or scratchy rough. The micron count does not, at
least in my experience, indicate degree of softness. That's another
characteristic entirely, having to do with the nature of the fiber, not the
thickness.